Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Next step

I haven't forgotten about my other project ideas. Right now, I'm looking forward to the class' feedback. I want to choose one of my ideas and actually start thinking about the visual language. I don't feel comfortable thinking about the content of an idea until I've picked one. I've gone through each one. I see how there are challenges with each of them and some interest me more than others. I find it hard to storyboard each idea using drawings, even though I used to draw a lot. I'm much more comfortable using words now. Since my ideas are based on storytelling, verbal role playing and decision making, they don't make very interesting drawings so my storyboard for the presentation is mostly step by step written explanation. But I did find it very helpful to clarify my ideas (maybe because I used a big colourful felt pen and a huge sketch book) and I saw a lot of the holes in my ideas. I know that tomorrow, the class will see even more holes which will help me decide the best way of proceeding.

No comments: